Partnering with PEAS will bring lasting benefits to your company whilst helping to get more children into secondary school in Africa.
A successful company wouldn’t consider investing in something that didn’t have a proven business model, with excellent prospects for the future. Well neither would PEAS. Our innovative SmartAid model that means PEAS schools are sustainable and use business principles, including income generating activities, to ensure that once established, our schools run independent of outside aid.
We believe it is our thoughtful, sustainable model that makes us an excellent partner for companies. Quite simply, business people understand the way we work. And the fact that companies can change the lives of thousands of children in Africa by supporting PEAS is hugely inspiring.
What do partnerships with PEAS look like?
PEAS works closely with each of its partners to develop individual programmes, projects or events that fit with each organisation.
- Donations: a simple way to help us build more classrooms, provide equipment or set up self-sustaining, income-generating activities. You could even build your own school, like the Costa Foundation did.
- Fundraising events: we have a calendar of events you can get involved with, including sponsored walks, a quiz hosted by Jeremy Paxman and comedy gigs. We can also create a calendar of fundraising events for your staff and work with them to carry out their own ideas.
- Pro bono: We need professional volunteers with a range of expertise including video editing, marketing, communications, public relations, strategic advice, human resources, administration, research, legal and accounting and other areas.
- Cause-related marketing: Do you sell frozen peas? Are you looking to expand into African markets? Do you specialise in products for children? If so you can use your association with PEAS to intrigue your customers, demonstrate your social awareness and ultimately boost your sales.
- Charity of the Year: your company’s support will make a tangible difference to PEAS and you will be able to present concrete results that will make your staff proud. PEAS has the experience, expertise, imagination and resources to effectively manage a successful partnership.
Whatever the form our partnership might take, PEAS will provide a dedicated relationship manager to help you get the most out of working with us.
To discuss how you too could partner with PEAS and join this list, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0203 117 2496